Currently applicable for PCP & ACP registrants (PCP -> ACP or ACP -> CCP)
- Identification of the Medical Practitioner, licensed in NS, providing direct or indirect supervision of the applicants practice at the class of licensure they are seeking – Please note, if an applicant cannot fulfill this requirement they can only receive a Restricted Practicing license with conditions.
- Proof of Professional Liability Insurance that at all times provides a minimum of $5,000,000 coverage per occurrence and $5,000,000 coverage per year, excluding legal or court costs. Links for insurance details and policies
- Record of Program Completion (letter of completion, diploma, or transcript)
- Record of Passing the Provincial Entry to Practice Examination (E.g. COPR Candidate Score Report or COPR certificate)
- Upon a completed application, the applicant will pay a $50 Change in Class fee.
The application is available in the CPNS Registrant Portal