- Application fee of $150.00 (CDN)
- A complete Initial Registration and Licensure Application, which includes all requisite documentation.
- Proof of legal name, which may be in the form of a Government issued birth certificate, marriage license, or legal affidavit.
- Proof of identification, which may be in the form of a copy of their drivers license or passport, or other government issued photo identification.
- Evidence of Canadian Citizenship or Legal Entitlement to live and work in Canada, which may be in the form of a Canadian Birth Certificate or documentation from Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Verification of Registration/Licensure with a different Regulated Health Care Profession (if applicable) see example
- Criminal Record Search with Vulnerable Record Check or International Criminal Record Search with Vulnerable Record Check (must include all current and former names including middle names).
- Identification of the Medical Practitioner, licensed in NS, providing direct or indirect supervision of the applicants practice – Please note, if an applicant cannot fulfill this requirement they can only receive a Restricted Practicing license with conditions.
- Proof of Professional Liability Insurance that at all times provides a minimum of $5,000,000 coverage per occurrence and $5,000,000 coverage per year, excluding legal or court costs. Links for insurance details and policies
- Electronic copy of the Initial Registration and Licensure Application Form, which is generated automatically once the form is completed.
- Any additional information required by the Registrar, Registration Committee or Registration Appeals Committee, when the applicants file is being assessed for completion.
- Record of Program Completion
- Record of Passing the Provincial Entry to Practice Examination.
- Upon a completed and successful application, the applicant will pay a $500 Registration & Licensure fee.
Please allow ~20 seconds for the forms to load within the application
College Registration & Licensure Policies
Please note documents received by the College without an application will not be accepted and destroyed upon receipt.